Are you feeling forgetful? Feel your energy is diminishing faster than your peers? Or feel emotionally numb? Reading this article may be of interest to you.
What is a Broken Brain?
A broken brain is a result of the body not having the correct nutrition, imbalanced hormones, inflammation, too many toxins, or other causes (see below). Symptoms of a broken brain can range from brain fog and migraines to depression or anxiety. Through the use of Functional Medicine, Dr. Ernesto Medina can help you improve your broken brain and live a healthy, normal life again.
Possible causes of a Broken Brain
- Thyroid imbalance
- An inflamed gut and digestive tract
- Poor function of the brain-gut axis
- Autoimmunity to neurological tissues like the brain, spinal cord, or nerves
- Current and past exposure to toxic mold
- Past concussions or head traumas
Possible Symptoms of a Broken Brain
- Brain fog
- Brain fatigue
- Poor focus and concentration / ADD like tendencies
- Experiencing seizure like symptoms
- Anxiety or depression
How We Can Help You
We offer a free 30 minute consultation to discuss your top health concerns. Within this consultation, you’ll meet with Dr. Ernesto Medina who will discuss your health history, and recommend specific lab tests to better understand the root cause of your health concern.
Our patients come first at the Bay Area Health and Wellness Center!