COVID-19: Immune Support & Antiviral Strategies Webinar
A Nutraceutical Approach to Strengthening Your Immune System
Dr. Ernesto Medina spent an abundance of time researching to teach you how to be proactive about your health during the COVID-19 pandemic. Watch his free webinar below.
Most of his practice consists of working with autoimmune and immune-compromised people, people who have suffered from head injuries, concussions, and more.
“Assessing the immune system and reinforcing function of the immune system is something that I always do, and it’s pretty vital to autoimmune and immune-compromised patients. Many of these patients do have underlying chronic, viral infections or bacterial infections that have never been picked up on or tested for by their primary care doctors.”Dr. Ernesto Medina
COVID-19 Webinar Key Points
Key points for this immune support and antiviral strategies webinar are as follows:
- Breaking down the ratios of death rates and active COVID-19 cases within the United States and globally. (Starts at 11:51.)
- Comparison with other viruses: SARS, MERS, and H1N1 – Swine Flu. (Starts at 22:54.)
- The current problem, which is all based on research papers from credited sources. (Starts at 29:57.)
- Coronaviruses have been around a long time, even before SARS and MERS.
- Typical symptoms of the coronaviruses.
- Common inflammation markers and more within those who get the viruses.
- And more!
- Vaping and e-cigarettes affect inflammation within patients. (Starts at 39:00.)
- What we know about the Coronavirus in general. (Starts at 43:17.)
- Key information about your immune system. (Starts at 46:40.)
- And a lot more!
Who is at Risk for COVID-19?
People with underlying medical conditions are at higher risk and those that are older that tend to have more underlying medical conditions.
Underlying Medical Conditions at Risk
Those with underlying medical conditions at higher risk are as follows:
- Heart Disease
- Immunosuppressed / Immune compromised
- High Blood Pressure / Vascular issues
Supplements that Support Your Immune System
The following are several supplements Dr. Medina discusses in his video that support your Immune System:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D
- And more!
Visit our supplement shop to see what we have to offer.
More Immune Support Resources for You
Dr. Medina recommends the following doctors if you would like more sources:
- Dr. Datis Kharrazian – Kharrazian Institute
- Dr. Alex Vasquez – Antiviral Nutrition Books (inflammationmastery.com)
- Dr. Sam Yanuck – Cogence Immunology
Free Webinar – Anti Viral Strategies to Improve Your Immune System – A COVID-19 Special
Watch the free webinar below to learn all about how to keep yourself healthy and fight COVID-19:
Contact Us at the Bay Area Health and Wellness Center
If you would like to learn more about supporting your immune system, and how we can help you and your family, contact us today to set up your free 30-minute consultation with Dr. Ernesto Medina.
Check out some of our client’s testimonials for more details.